Licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Broker
NextStopNY Real Estate in New York, New York
Part or Full Time Salesperson/Broker, Experienced and EntryLevel
NextStopNY Real Estate is looking for self-motivated individuals looking to launch or expand their NYC residential real estate career. NextStopNY Real Estate is one of New York City’s fastest growing residential real estate firms. We specialize in both sales and rentals of cooperatives and condominiums in Manhattan and the surrounding areas. With two store front offices – Midtown East and Upper East Side – our agents get the added benefit of walk in traffic and lead generation.
NextStopNY is comprised of experienced Real Estate Sales and Rental Agents working along side Interior Designers, Architects, and Contractors to create an unmatched experience for a variety of clients. Our Real Estate offices also serve as design showrooms built to display the various services we offer. This unique combination gives NextStopNY agents a competitive edge over other brokerages.
- Previous real estate experienced preferred but not required
- Currently taking or already completed the NYS real estate licensing course and exam**
- Interest in NYC real estate sales and rental market
- Strong organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Networking skills
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience in a client services industry preferred
- Basic computer skills: email, working with a search engine/database, basic Microsoft Office.
- Highly competitive commission splits*
- Highly experienced managers and brokers offering one-on-one training
- Continuous support throughout your career
- Client leads
- Access to every apartment listing in NYC
- Two Store Front Offices offering walk-in leads & exposure
- NSNY will pay for advertising for all exclusive listings and closed deals
- NYC’s ONLY firm with an in-house interior design team
- Positive, supportive and ENJOYABLE team work environment
**Prospective agents looking for full or part-time encouraged to apply. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn.
*Please note that this position is 100% commission based.
**Candidates should be, at a minimum, already enrolled in the NYS licensing course. We are happy to answer questions about our company and the NYC Real Estate industry for those not yet taking the course but interviews will only be scheduled for individuals who have pass their exam or are nearing the end of their coursework.